In a little over ten years, we have done a lot.
- Built shanty schools in several communities (Piura, Truillio, and Cusco). These schools helped street children re-enter the school system.
- Sponsored dental missions in the Sacred Valley for five years, concentrated in Yanahuara and Pomatales. Tracked a significant improvement in oral hygiene and a great reduction in tooth decay over the course of these missions.
- Supported Dentists Without Borders in Peru, which provides free dental care for poor and underserved communities. (Ongoing)
- Purchased $12,000 worth of portable dental equipment for Dentists Without Borders.
- Partnered with a UK Charity, My Small Help – Peru to provide disaster relief to the Paucarbamba and Ollantaytambo communities during the 2010 floods. Created food kitchens to feed the homeless, and provided basic hygiene supplies.
- Partnered with a UK Charity, My Small Help – Peru, to provide education in raising and production of Cuy (guinea pigs). This project significantly contributed to the economic recovery of Paucarbamba.
- Constructed a sensory lab at Karpinsk Orphanage, a shelter for handicapped children.
- Remodeled several bathrooms at Karpinsk Orphanage.
- Remodeled several classrooms at Karpinsk Orphanage.
- Provided annual BBQ picnic for the children at Zaimka Orphanage. (Ongoing)
- Provided birthday gifts for the children at Zaimka Orphanage.
- Provided monthly operating costs for Kind Heart Shelter, a daytime children’s facility located in Nizhny Tagil. (Ongoing)
- Funded construction of the first shelter in Houses of Hope, a shelter community for orphaned children in the village of Bujuuko.
- Constructed three state of the art classrooms and an office block at Highway Secondary School (“HSS”) in Kiganda.
- Provided clean water to HSS and the community of Kiganda.
- Sent $350,000 worth of medical supplies and equipment to the Mubende District, which was used to outfit medical clinics around Kiganda.
- Constructed a state of the art science lab at HSS.
- Constructed a church at HSS.
- Provided scholarships for students at HSS. (Ongoing)
- Built and safe house for street children in Kampala.
- Provided food and hygiene supplies to the homeless.
- Funded field trips for students at Kirkpatrick Elementary School in East Davidson County. (Ongoing)
- Sponsored a family photo day at Kirkpatrick Elementary. (Ongoing)
- Provided art supplies and food to students at Kirkpatrick Elementary. (Ongoing)